This is the new love of my life. I enjoy it on toast and on fried yam and potatoes.
It is the best new dish I have made this month and it doesn’t require extensive cooking. Just a big mixing bowl, a chopping and knife. The colors of all the vegetables combine, and you get an amazing dish. Enjoy.
· 4 tomatoes, Seeds removed, sliced and diced small
· 2 medium red onion, diced small
· ½ cup chopped green kpakpo shito (serrano or jalapeno pepper), diced finely
· 1 clove of garlic, smashed, peeled and minced
· 1 handful of cilantro, chopped (optional )
· Juice of a half a lime
· 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
· a pinch of salt
· A few grinds of Black Pepper
1. Combine all ingredients into a large bowl. Toss until all ingredients are mixed.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Serve with chips, bread, and any food you desire.
You can add as many vegetables as you desire. The only issue is how to chop and finely dice them.