Here’s one of my everyday sandwich for work.
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken (deboned, flaked or minced)
- 1/2 cup cooked beef (minced)
- ½ cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (or more depending on your preference)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup (or more depending on your preference)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 or more slices of bread (any bread of your choice)
- enough lettuce
- Place all of the ingredients except the bread in a medium bowl.
- Mix well until the ingredients are well combined. Add more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Toast the bread slices in a lightly greased frying pan or flat pan till crispy and golden brown on one side.
- Spread the other part of the bread with mayonnaise and lay lettuce. Add the filling.
- Cover the sandwich with another toasted slice.
You can add more vegetables as you please. For sandwiches, you can mix a lot of things together. Enjoy cooking . Lady Elolo xoxo.