I tried this amazing snack eaten with sugar or pepper sauce or suya.
- 3 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoon dried yeast
- 1 medium size onion
- ½ cup fresh pepper- ghana kpakpo shito (or less)
- about 2 cups of lukewarm water
- Cooking oil for frying
- Blend pepper and onions in a food processor or blender.
- Pour flour into a big bowl and add yeast, salt and baking soda
- Mix thorough with clean hand and add the blended pepper and onions.
- Add water in bits while mixing with hand.
- Cover with clean cloth for about 30- 45 minutes for the dough to rise.
- Heat oil
- Dip your hands in clean water and scoop some of the dough and create a hole in the middle as you put in the hot oil.
- Transfer to a strainer when all sides turn golden brown.
- Serve pinkaso with sugar.
Enjoy cooking … yours truly Lady Elolo. xoxo