If you want that fast simple stew for you to eat with your dish, here is a recipe for you. I used just egg as my protein source. But you can be creative and add anything you want like mushrooms, tofu, shrimps etc.
You will need:
- 8 small tomatoes
- 5 fresh peppers
- 2 medium onions
- 4-6 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 tablespoon of ginger and garlic paste (blended ginger and garlic)
- 2 fresh eggs
- 1 tsp garlic
- Slice 1 onion and add to oil in saucepan on fire
- Dice 4 tomatoes and add to pan on fire.
- Put the rest of the tomatoes in the blender with pepper and the other onion.
- Add blended veggies to tomato mix on fire, and stir.
- Leave to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the curry and ginger-garlic paste and any other preferred spice to improve taste and aroma.
- Leave to simmer for another 5 minutes till stew is cooked.
- Crack 2 eggs directly into the saucepan, and stir after 4 minutes. Serve hot when egg is cooked.
- Garnish with sliced green pepper.
Enjoy Eating!!!! It has been yours truly, Lady Elolo xoxo