Ghanaian salad is very tasty and seen as a whole meal because it involves a lot of ingredients and well-balanced with a lot of dressing, It is not your typical “healthy” salad, but It is of the chain.
- 2 medium-sized onions
- 4 tomatoes
- 4 carrots
- 6 leaf lettuce
- 1 medium tin of tuna
- 1 medium tin of baked beans
- 4 boiled eggs
- salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 2 cucumbers
- Wash all your vegetables very well, make sure you dry the lettuce well before mixing.
- Cut the onions, tomatoes,cucumbers and carrots and place in a large mixing bowl. Chop your lettuce add it to it.
- Remove the egg-shell and slice 2 eggs with a knife or egg cutter. mix with the vegetables.
- Stir in the tuna and baked beans.
- Add salad dressing or mayonnaise
- Garnish the salad with the rest of the eggs, spread some salad dressing on top.
- Refrigerate and serve cool.
I hope you love it like I do. Yours truly Lady Elolo