it is an easy snack to prepare. all you need is a vegetable peeler. lets get cooking.
- 4 fingers of ripped plantain
- 500 ml cooking oil
- salt to taste
- Peel the plantain
- cut the plantain fingers across into two equal halves.
- Gradually use the vegetable peeler to peel the plantain in order to obtain thin strips into a bowl of water.
- Deep fry until golden brown and remove from oil and place in a colander lined with paper to absorb excess oil.
- sprinkle salt on it whiles it is warm.
- serve with a beverage of choice.
stay tuned for more recipes. yours truly, lady Elolo.